Work for Us
Veho is one of the most exciting and fastest growing global consumer electronics brands and to support our customers and our rapid growth we often have opportunities to expand our growing team.
If you want to further your career and think you have what it takes then please contact us.
Junior Technical Assistant - Southampton, UK
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Technical Assistant to join our lively team.
Hours are 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Working with customers and employees to identify technical issues and advise on the solution.
Collecting and analysing data to spot common trends and underlying problems.
Assisting the Product Manager in the design and development of new products according to the company and industry standards. Managing the introduction of new products from detailed design through to manufacturing.
Assisting the Product Manager to obtain all safety and testing certificates. Analyse and interpret test data and make product revisions where necessary to comply with safety and performance requirements.
Maintain technical files on all products.
Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook essential.
Excellent communication, time management and team working skills.
The ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude.
Passion and knowledge of electronics and the latest ‘gadgets’.
Junior Warehouse Assistant - Southampton, UK
We are looking for a hard working junior warehouse operative to join our team. Hours are 0900 – 1730 Monday to Friday.
- Processing, packaging and shipping orders accurately
- Organising stock and maintaining inventory
- Inspecting products for defects and damages
- Examining incoming and outgoing shipments
- Organise warehouse space
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimise warehousing procedures.
- Keep warehouse clean and organised daily
- Managing B-grade returns through eBay store.
- Warehouse experience desirable
- Team player with organisational skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products.
Please email email@example.com detailing the role that interests you and attaching your CV
Alternatively enter your details in the form below.
Full Name *
* denotes a required field